AQtion AQC107 driver status
Grzegorz Junka
2018-06-24 16:50:00 UTC
Hello,

As far as I could check FreeBSD doesn't yet support this card. It's
supported in Linux kernel though. I heard somewhere that the Linux
driver doesn't contain any binary blobs and could be ported to FreeBSD.
Has anyone been looking into this? Or do you know if anyone is planning
to work on the driver for this card?

https://www.aquantia.com/products/client-connectivity/aqtion-aqc107/

Thanks
GrzegorzJ
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Nick Wolff
2018-11-12 19:57:51 UTC
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. But Benno was working on a driver. Here is his
reply to me when I asked is below:
https://twitter.com/jeamland/status/1059894205458182144

I haven’t had a chance to get my rig set up since the move. My code is
approaching functional but still needs work. It’s in GitHub if anyone wants
https://github.com/jeamland/freebsd/tree/aqc

Thanks,

Nick Wolff