Juniper Networks Business Contacts
Amelia Parker
2018-12-05 22:05:37 UTC
Hi,

I was wondering if you had a chance to review my previous email.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions so that we can
provide you with more information on our services and what we can offer.

Regards,
Amelia Parker

Subject: Juniper Networks Business Contacts

Hi,

Would you be interested in reaching out to Juniper Networks Users List for
your Email campaign, Tele Marketing and other marketing initiatives to
promote your product/services?

Our list contains: Company Name, Contact Name, Contact Title, Application
used, Telephone Number, Verified Email Address, Mailing Address, Fax Number,
Revenue Size & No. of Employees Size, SIC Code, Industry Type.

If you are interested please send me your Target Audience and Geographical
Area, so that we can discuss further.

Appreciate your quick response and thoughts.

Best Regards,

Amelia Parker

Sr. Demand Generation

You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile, if
you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "No
Requirements".