Intel X722 + Inphi CS4227, FreeBSD support ?
Ben RUBSON
2021-05-27 20:46:49 UTC

I'm looking at the Supermicro X11SPH-nCTPF motherboard.
https://www.supermicro.com/en/products/motherboard/X11SPH-nCTPF
Especially because of its SFP+ LAN adapter.

Dual LAN with 10G SFP+ with Intel X722 + Inphi CS4227
(the PDF manual only shows Inphi CS4227)

I did not find anything interesting about Inphi CS4227.
And then I'm wondering about proper FreeBSD support.

Anything to worry about ?
Any experience sharing ?

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Ben
Pieper, Jeffrey E
2021-05-27 22:31:37 UTC
The ixl driver already supports X722. Inphi CS4227 is a Cortina PHY which ixl also supports.

Thanks,
Jeff
Ben
Ben RUBSON